I’ve decided to start a totally frivolous weekly post called the Friday Five. Put simply – each week I’ll pick a random subject and share five things about it with you. It might be art related, music, books, or even just five things that made me laugh this week. So what do you think, want a little insight into this crazy beautiful life of mine?
With the new year upon us, it seems only fitting to include five of my goals for the coming year. So here are five art related goals of mine for this year.
1. I want to practice daily art.
2. More artful videos to share :)
3. I’d love to meet up with more like minded people, especially for art filled afternoons!
4. I’d love to sell a piece of my artwork. I’m a fan of big dreams :)
5. In an ideal world, I would LOVE to teach art journaling to local ladies, particularly as a form of art therapy. Aiming high with this one, but if your dreams aren’t scary, they’re jut not big enough, right?
What are your goals for 2014? I’d love to hear from you!