Bespoke is a sweet little full-colour Australian print zine (also available in digital download format!), published by Jessica Van Den (the blogger behind EpheriellDesigns.com) and features a huge array of Aussie and international crafty types.
Issue 2 includes articles such as:
– vintage crafts – rag ruggin’
– how to find your vintage era
– a tutorial on how to carve a sweet birdie stamp
– the stories of 3 women who gave up corporate careers to launch thriving creative businesses
– thrive – an interview with a crafty lady making a full-time living from her upcycled kimono jewellery
– and lots more :)
Here’s a lil sneaky peak of what you’ll find inside:
Bespoke is written totally by the community, for the community. Jess is always on the lookout for submissions from artists, photographers, handmade and vintage biz owners etc So, if you would like to submit your article, become a sponsor, or would like to stock the mag in your store, please contact jess AT bespokezine.com
To keep up to date with all things Bespoke, check out the Facebook fan page, or follow Jess on twitter.
Now that I’ve told you all about it (Can you tell I’m a fan?), I’m guessing you want to know what you need to do to win. Well, nothing really! All you need to do is comment here telling me your favourite aspect of the creative community, and I will choose a random winner. It’s as easy as that!
Draw closes Wednesday, March 16th, 11.59pm EDST
Good luck and happy crafting!